Saturday, June 9, 2007

DAILY

I've finally gotten a chance to update the blog from my handwritten notes. The past couple weeks have been hectice and I've not had a chance to breath trying to please my two bosses.

I spent Tuesday 5/22 working on Debbie's Auction project. I was happy to find a study room where I could work like an office. I had several visits from Susie the director tonight checking on how things were progressing. Convienient that her office was next to the study room I was working in.

The majority of my time was spent building the sub-pages with the Auction prizes. I spent the evening continuing to sub-divide the picture from the digital camera by their category.

I was pleased to hear from Susie I was doing a great job to date. She shared correspondence with Dr. Irwin which was a nice shot in the arm for me and my efforts.

No comments: