Saturday, June 9, 2007

DAILY

Today is my first Saturday at PPL. The bike ride to work today was great as the temp outside was perfect. The nice weather lead to slow activity by 2:00pm.

I worked all morning on the database and was able to complete the whole process by around 11:30. Two and a half hours of tedious clicking around!! I just hope someone values my efforts. The clerks I was working with made a comment..."hey only 3 more schools to do now :)" While it does make the time go by it's a thankless job. Plus I can't listen to music in the room where I need to work.

We have a meeting tomorrow regarding future planning. I'm hoping to do my weekly blog after tomorrow's session.

Susie gave us a 4 page article on Library 2.0 technology. I'm hoping to use this article as one of my annotation pieces.

One reason my postings all came today is the fact the library computers block Blogger.com's website. I asked and Linda made an exception in the server for me. Like I'm doing at the moment I'm hoping to use extremely slow periods for catching up on my daily postings.

No comments: